Well, it's that time of the year. The time of year where a LOT of military members get new orders. Which also means a time of goodbyes. This is all new for me. So I'm NOT excited at all. John says you get used to it. I DOUBT IT! I HATE, HATE saying goodbye to people.
One of my dear friends that I've had out here is moving to Japan. I'm so sad, and a bit jealous. After all, the two of us spent Christmas in Japan with our husbands.
So here are some pics from our last evening together. Hopefully we will meet up someday at another base. At least the Marine Corp is a lot smaller than the other branches. We will miss the Wests!
Love being a mom!
11 years ago
2 comments:
Tell me about it! We lived like that for five years; I have sooooo many friends I miss, but luckily I keep in touch with them via facebook!
Post a Comment