CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Latest update on John

Well, John had his post-op appointment the other day. It went great. The doctor told him that everything looked good, and that the incision was one of the smallest hernia incisions he had ever seen. So I guess our prayers were answered. You never know what is going to happen when getting surgery through the military.
John is just looking forward to coming home, and I'm waiting for him to come home. He will be home sometime in April, probably the beginning part. So I'm getting really excited.
Pudger will be glad to have him home too. He's become pretty popular in our neighborhood. He runs up to any military man in camis and jumps all over them, thinking it is John. He's definitely a hoot, but he's starting to drive me crazy. He only listens to John. What I say goes in one ear and out the other.

0 comments: