



So, for our 2 year anniversary I made John a USMC quilt. My really good friend in my ward here is helping me to become a homemaker. Yep, I can now make quilts, hang ceiling fans, move a house.... What more can you ask for? JK. Yeah, so one side of the quilt is camoflauge with pictures of us. And the other side is Marine Corps fabric, and I tied the strings on that side. So pretty much it is the coolest 2 sided quilt I've ever seen. Plus, John told me that all his buddies at work told him I won moto wife of the year, and that they are jealous. I have to say, that made me feel pretty good. I was even able to sew hearts along the side with my cool new sewing machine. The seam picture I took is the part of the quilt where I fell asleep while sewing. That is why the line is so off. I was shocked, John even noticed the heart seams along the side. He must really be homesick. Hehe. He comes home soon though (hopefully).
Love being a mom!
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment