I am so glad you made it home ok. We were worried about you and a part of me was hoping that you could have stayed with us for one night. It looks like your trip was wonderful. I bet it was nice to see John and spend some quality time together. How nice. 4 more months right!? Come visit us when you can! We would love to see you. Gavin asks about Pudger every now and then.
2 comments:
I'm sooooo glad you got to spend that time with John, and I can't imagine how cool it was to get to go to Japan!
I am so glad you made it home ok. We were worried about you and a part of me was hoping that you could have stayed with us for one night. It looks like your trip was wonderful. I bet it was nice to see John and spend some quality time together. How nice. 4 more months right!? Come visit us when you can! We would love to see you. Gavin asks about Pudger every now and then.
Post a Comment