



Well, John came home last month. We've been so busy, I haven't really had a chance to take any pictures. Here are a few though that I've taken recently! As you can see, Pudger missed John. One of the pictures is a picture of our street after the tornado hit, and the other one is of the ocean over here.
Love being a mom!
11 years ago
1 comments:
I know you are LOVING having John home; I remember how nice it was when Rich would finally come back from sea! I would hold him as tight as I could and pretend he never had to go to sea again; I knew it wasn't true, but it helped! I hope ya'll ar making the most of your time together. :) When he does leave again, you are more than welcome to head our way; we will roll out the red carpet for you. :)
Post a Comment