Yes, my mother would be so proud of me. This is the ceiling fan I hung on my own. I am so impressed with myself!!!!!!
Love being a mom!
11 years ago
Yes, my mother would be so proud of me. This is the ceiling fan I hung on my own. I am so impressed with myself!!!!!!
Posted by Ashley at 6:03 PM
3 comments:
Congrats on hanging the ceiling fan by yourself - the first one is always SOOO nerve racking! (Did I anchor it right, did I put everything together correctly... am I going to blow a fuse... did I...) Kudos!
Love ya and miss ya! Nat :)
Ashley: YOU ARE AWESOME! Is this really you?? I love you; tell me how John is doing in Cuba?
Ashley, I'm glad that you are doing a blog, it will be fun to keep in better touch and see what you are up to. How do you like Virginia? How long is John in Cuba for? If you don't have my blog already it is www.johnmariejoshua.blogspot.com. Hope you are doing well.
Love,
Marie
Post a Comment